DepEd Order 20 s 2023 Guidelines for Senior High School Voucher (SHS)
Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education, BARMM
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Implementation of the Senior High School Voucher Program (SHS VP) to provide details on the processes and activities in relation to the VP-participating SHSs. This includes accepting qualified voucher recipients, requirements and application process, redemption, creating billing statements and payment of subsidies, and other SHS VP information.
- The procedures, activities, and timelines provided in this policy shall guide the DepEd Central Office and its stakeholders in efficiently and effectively implementing the SHS VP and shall assist the incoming SHS learners in the application to the SHS VP.
- All DepEd Orders, Memoranda, and other related issuances, rules, regulations, and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- This DepEd Order shall take effect upon its approval, issuance, and publication on the DepEd website. Certified copies of this Order shall be registered with the Office of the National Administrative Register (ONAR) at the University of the Philippines Law Center (UP LC), UP Dillman, Quezon City.
- For more information, please contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Finance, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at email@example.com, or the Government Assistance and Subsidies Office through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order 20 s 2023 Guidelines for Senior High School Voucher (SHS)DO_s2023_020-3-37
DepEd Order 20 s 2023 Guidelines for Senior High School Voucher (SHS), click